View Single Post
Old 11-02-2011, 08:07 PM   #21
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clawdia View Post
LOL - I did have a list. I don't talk to people on the phone without one - and I don't go to doctors without one either. Now, if I could just stop my doc from grabbing the list out of my hand when he sees me . . . it makes his job too easy.

I actually should just stop caring if I offend someone - after all, I'm not the one doing a job that I'm not doing properly, and if I can't understand them, they're not doing something right. I did medical transcription for years, and have a lot of practice at understanding Indian accents.
Well I had to call Amazon Support tonight. So I'm currently coming down from shaking. I first emailed them but the person did not even read my question I asked. So I had them call me not Kindle but Amazon. Got a Paul guy who was great! He explain to me he didn't know why I had a pending charge when my Kindle cover order wasn't shipped but he did explain to me about authorization charges which I already know about, it's just Amazon never done this in the years I've shopped with them. He is going to call me on Friday to make sure I don't get charge twice because the email said I hadn't been charged yet.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote