View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010, 02:55 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by acolsandra View Post
I don't remember this in older versions, but in some version it slipped in.

Example: some books are imported with author A.E. Vogt. When new books are added, and I start typing the author a.e. vogt, calibre doesn't recognize it (him/her). Same with series, when a serie is called Earthchildren, calibre doesn't recognize it when I start with eart.
To start I am running calibre 0.7.27 (QT mod), Windows XP

I take it you are referring to the edit metadata window entries. I too see this behavior in the edit metadata window, but I don't see this behavior in the search bar.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote