View Single Post
Old 06-11-2010, 01:08 AM   #10
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
Stephen Windwalker's Seeking Alpha article clears up any questions I had about the 22% figure. When I followed Engadget's live blog of the event, the 22% certainly seemed to be of all ebook sales - although I assumed it must be for only the Agency five.

As others have said ~10% of the US market for a new ebook store is very good. This may already be comparable with the Sony Store's sales. Also, much of this is presumably from new ebook customers - since Amazon and B&N have iPad apps. So the iPad is likely accelerating ebook adoption.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote