View Single Post
Old 03-01-2007, 09:14 AM   #7
junkml
Addict
junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader
Hi there. I just bought a reader for my wife on Valentine's day, after she dropped the Rocket Ebook device we had. She loves the sony reader! I had held off on registing it, because I thought sony might do another promotion, since we just missed out on the previous $50 promotion.

My question is, how long does it take for Sony to apply the $50 to the account created? I registered and authorized her ebook this morning, but want to know how long it takes before she gets her credit.

Thanks.
-Phil