View Single Post
Old 06-05-2009, 09:46 AM   #32
hidari
MR Drone
hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360+, Huawei MP5, Libra H20
Quote:
Originally Posted by echoleaf View Post
I *think* the Kindle 2 is the way to go for me. Or rather us since the device would be shared with my wife. I myself would go for a DX for the bigger screen, but she wants the ability to read one-handed in bed.

Just looking at the newish books we want to read, the Kindle wins out. Reading pdfs and stuff would be a bonus but we want a e-reader for new books. Kindle seems to have more books at overall better prices - I just checked earlier for a book that was $25 on Mobipocket and $14 on Amazon.

Now I live outside the US, so no Whispernet for me. The Amazon account is all US based so buying/downloading should not be any problem. Aside from that, what are compelling reasons not to buy a Kindle, or not the buy one right now?

Thanks!
Why not just buy a K2 and get over it. If you can afford to fly to the Rich Coast you can afford to buy a k2. Actually, Why not get two. One K2 and a Sony; Best of two worlds. Does not make sense that you can only afford to buy one yet you are looking at prices of new books on websites????!!!!. I mean if you buy 25 books from websites you will already have bought the equiviliant of a 505, coolreader, or Eslick. Stick to the free stuff if Money is a problem.
hidari is offline   Reply With Quote