View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 01:42 AM   #1
bigjantailor
Defender of Consciousness
bigjantailor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bigjantailor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bigjantailor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bigjantailor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bigjantailor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bigjantailor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bigjantailor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bigjantailor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bigjantailor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bigjantailor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bigjantailor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
The Shadow World

"In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist," D. D. Eisenhower.

This book up holds that quote with as it was a feather on a stone pillar. And no, I am not an anti millitary person or I was not. Turthfully, up until reading this book, I beleived the good things brought to us by money spent on defence to be great than the bad - especially if the weapons were never used. However, the amount of corruption by all countries and companies illuminated by this book changed my mind mostly (I still beleive spending on research in the millitary is not a waste of money if the research is not done by any of the big arms companies). This book has great content, unless you feel the millitary industrail is a baston of truth and morality.

The Shadow World
By: Andrew Feinstein

Have fun, Jan
bigjantailor is offline   Reply With Quote