View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012, 11:01 AM   #3
plib
Guru
plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
The difference is that the original isn't deleted from my master library. If I notice I clicked the wrong line then I could fix it as you outline. If I don't notice then the original is gone from the master and if any point in the future I use the master to overwrite any of the subsidiary libraries, which I sometimes do with the network library, then the book is gone entirely.

I could live with a dupe in one of the subsidiary libraries a lot easier than I could with a deleted book from the master library. Plus, in the nature of things, it's easier to spot a dupe than a deletion.

Last edited by plib; 06-30-2012 at 11:04 AM.
plib is offline   Reply With Quote