View Single Post
Old 05-07-2012, 10:33 PM   #9
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTgreen View Post
I looked at my ePub in Calibre's viewer, and sure enough no out-of-place hyphens to be found. Guess my awesome Nook ST isn't as awesome as I thought... =/

Can someone help me implement any of the suggested fixes, please?

Thanks!
My advice is to root your device and use coolreader on your nook touch. It gives a lot more control over formatting etc. It even supports mobi format so you might not even need to convert your files in the first place.
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote