View Single Post
Old 12-26-2011, 08:23 PM   #12
SteveEisenberg
Grand Sorcerer
SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Kids Edition, Fire HD 10 (11th generation)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamlet53 View Post
The Philadelphia Free Library was very slow today.
I just put in a reserve there and am now number 12 in line for an American history book published in July 2010. But I'm more than OK with that. It will cause less patient readers to buy the book, and continuing good sales figures are the one thing that will make publishers willing to deal with Overdrive.

My main concern remains the borrowing period. Philadelphia gives 21 days, which makes it fairly likely I will have time to finish the book when I get the email, as compared to the totally inadequate 14 day suburban borrowing period. Waiting, unlike insufficient reading time, is fine.
SteveEisenberg is offline   Reply With Quote