View Single Post
Old 07-10-2011, 09:57 AM   #181
Mortis
Canucklehead in Malaysia
Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mortis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertblues View Post
I have to say goodbye to you all on MR, as I don't have enough time in the next years: I have a novel to finish (no editor yet), a research to write up (editor+deadline) and I will do some serious world-travel.
Thank you all for your friendship, support and kind words. I will miss you all.

You can contact me via a P.M; always appreciated and answered. I also have a gmailaccount under the name desertblues.2

Best wishes, Jacqueline
It was very nice meeting you, and someday I hope you come back and let us all get to know you better.

Ciao
Mortis is offline   Reply With Quote