View Single Post
Old 03-22-2005, 05:21 PM   #5
ignatz
mechanoholic
ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR/iPhone 4S/EVO 4G
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
But until today, the e-book market hasn't evolved much; I think it'll be difficult to find the right people with enough money in their pocket for this project.
Oh I don't disagree with that. I was just considering how much money has been wasted on things much more foolhardy. But this could have implications way beyond ebooks. It could infiltrate laptop designs and give us machines we haven't imagined. Wonder what the response time of the "ink" is expected to be? Wonder how fast it could realistically get?
ignatz is offline   Reply With Quote