View Single Post
Old 05-28-2009, 08:50 AM   #64
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS500, 505 & 600, PRST1 & T2, Kindle PW, Moto Razr, Galaxy Tab 2-10"
Jill75, that's wonderful work.

Like Kaz and several others, I've never met many crafts I didn't like either. I've done some of pretty much everything but mostly sewing (made all my own clothes for years), knitting, crochet, paper (parchment craft, greeting cards), counted cross stitch, embroidery, hardanger (pulled-thread embroidery), crewel, scherenschnitte, pen & ink work, caligraphy, shadowbox collections, tin (metal) punch, small woodwork projects, decoupage, just so many things.

Never really got into jewelry making 'cause I'm not a heavy jewelry user myself (though my daughter has made much) and I certainly appreciate the craft.

Anyway, in recent years I've decided to concentrate on mostly just a few of those crafts because I just don't have the time or space to do all I'd like. About a year ago I cleared out an amazing amount of crafting materials that totally packed to the ceiling and front to back, an SUV truck, and the back seat and trunk of a mid-size car, and gave it all to a ladies church group I know.

I also do alot of digital photography and much genealogical reasearch and documentation (for the past 20+ years) which takes a lot of time also. And of course there's always READING, so who's got the time?

I usually go off on tangents though. I'll work on mainly one or two passions for weeks or months at a time and then switch and do something else for weeks or months at a time.

I've got to say: Everyone's work here is fabulous!

Let's see some more!
Lady Blue is offline   Reply With Quote