View Single Post
Old 01-21-2014, 02:44 PM   #67
shanghaichica
Guru
shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shanghaichica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Scribe,Kindle Oasis 3, iPad Pro 11, iPhone 13 Pro Max,iPad mini 6, PW5
I probably have about 30 physical books. I had to be ruthless after I made the move to ebooks. Books were talking over my apartment. The books shelves were over flowing to breaking point and I'd taken to piling them on the floor and putting them anywhere I could. I had to get rid of most of them, because even keeping a bookcase would have been tempted me to start pilling books up again.
shanghaichica is offline   Reply With Quote