View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012, 09:01 AM   #1
jbcohen
Wizard
jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung A21
Request for information - Timothy Zahn

I have book two of the Cobra Alliance series and before I go get book one of this series I would like to ask some questions. First I see that there are two series with the name cobra in the titles: Cobra and Cobra War. Which of these series comes first? I would imagine that Cobra would come before Cobra War. Are any of the Cobra and/or cobra war books available on the baen free library or the fifth imperium? I have checked and I don't think so. Would someone please set the stage for Cobra and Cobra War books.
jbcohen is offline   Reply With Quote