View Single Post
Old 02-18-2012, 09:05 PM   #7
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
I think it's also B&N's way of price-differentiating and getting every last sale from the real bargain hunters, who would be expected to price check on eBay anyway before buying. And, this way, B&N also doesn't have to put the cheaper price on the official B&N website and "formally" acknowledge it.

I bought my Nook Color from one of these "direct from B&N" eBay deals, although mine was a sale of refurbished ones, and it DID ship straight from B&N, although in a typical refurb "white box". I've been totally happy with it.
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote