View Single Post
Old 05-25-2011, 07:05 PM   #2
stickybuns
Evangelist
stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stickybuns ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle Paperwhite 2
I'm not a fan of branding either, so I put a "skin" (a decorative vinyl sticker) on mine. I know that there have been discussions regarding plain graphite skins, if you prefer to keep things simple.

I hope that this doesn't really need to be said but: Do NOT use paint remover or nail polish remover or anything like it on your Kindle!!!!!!
stickybuns is offline   Reply With Quote