View Single Post
Old 03-03-2011, 02:23 PM   #9
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
Hi,

I believe that Calibre is GPL'd and it has a built-in reader/viewer for many types of ebooks including pdb, epub, mobi, etc. I believe the only requirement is python 2.7 and access to Qt4. I am not sure if either of those are available under Android (probably not) but someone could use them as a basis for a multi-reading GPL'd tool if they could port the python code to java (or whatever language Android needs).

Just a thought.
KevinH is online now   Reply With Quote