Thread: Silliness Which monkey would you pick?
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2009, 09:27 PM   #9
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdogeared View Post
There are too many polls going at the same time, and I didn't plan this poll well enough, so moderator can please pull this poll.

Thanks WDE.
I'm sorry, WDE, it's out there amongst the forum now. You can't censor history (trust me, I've tried - Photoshop just won't "healing brush" that time I walked through the lingerie department without any pants on). I vote that we vote for whether to have a poll to determine whether we vote for whether this poll should be removed or not.

PS. I like your blue monkey, WDE.

Cheers,
Marc
(PS. that PS should be here)

Last edited by montsnmags; 02-02-2009 at 06:17 AM.
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote