View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 01:22 PM   #21
Ashjuk
Fanatic
Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ashjuk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Sony PRS 600/650
Quote:
Originally Posted by MickiTee View Post
Annieher
The Reader Library software not loading is not a new issue. I had the same problem when I migrated to Windows 7 a couple of years ago and it appears to have been around since Windows 7 was launched...
Never had a problem myself.

Reader Library has worked fine for me using Vista 64 - Windows 7 64 and now Windows 8 64.

I use it all the time as I don't like the way Calibre dictates how your library is organised.
Ashjuk is offline   Reply With Quote