View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 07:32 PM   #10
johneverson
Zealot
johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'johneverson knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad
SIREN is on Amazon's Top 100 List for $0.99!

Amazon.com has put my 4th Leisure Books novel, SIREN, in the top slot of their SF/F Top 100 Kindle Books list this month! I'm really excited that this novel is getting a big push, because when it was released in mass market paperback, it was literally the last book issued by a 40-year-old NY imprint... Leisure Books collapsed and took SIREN with them.

But now... SIREN is top of the page on Amazon's promotion for all of February. And they've priced it at just 99 cents so hopefully a lot of people will download it. I hope some Mobile Reads readers will check it out and let me know what you think!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.htm...6171&plgroup=7
johneverson is offline   Reply With Quote