View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 06:26 PM   #16
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by twobob View Post
Actually - it's not all blank
I went and checked earlier.
- - - -
heh. made me laugh.
And that disclosed an undocumented "feature?" "bug?" whatever.

When you use the structure builder, and type in the text box the space indented structure you want to create - if you stumble on an existing page name, it will suck it into the structure.

I.E: There was already a page named: "Introduction" on the site when I created that structure.
I could not find any way to get it out again, at least not without hand editing the database.

Translation:
All future structures will need a distinctive page name perfix, plus use the "name alias" feature to make it display as intended.

Something like (for Kindle HowTo):
kht_Introduction, alias: Introduction.

Once I get the server running on all 8 cores (tomorrow) I will have to go in and fix that thing up a bit.
(And find where else in the site that page was linked into).
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote