View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012, 10:38 AM   #10
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
Quote:
Originally Posted by shootist View Post
Okay I have given my needs some more thought. I need a reader that will work well with books I sideload onto my phones sd card. I don't care if it works with drm or not as the books I will put on it are drm free. Which of the apps handles that the best?
Everyone like different things we all can give opinions on what is the best. You might feel differently. I like and use coolreader you can just browse to the folder with the side loaded books or ask it to scan a directory and it will collect metadata and make a database for your books. It reads multiple formats you can change almost any setting in a book. So you can get most books to look like what you want without having to edit or convert the book.
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote