View Single Post
Old 08-16-2010, 06:24 PM   #4
Logseman
Orisa
Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Poke 5
If you haven't still decided and you'd like an alternative to Kindle, consider Pocketbook 901 (9.7 inch, like KDXG), due in September. Pocketbook has a superb PDF firmware, it makes many PDF's readable even in my 5 incher, Pocketbook 360. I have a very tight budget, so Pocketbook 901 will be the only reader I consider. It could be, nevertheless, that Pocketbook releases a similar model at the same time, a more expensive and capable one (touchscreen, wifi, maybe 3G, and so on), which might be interesting for you.
Logseman is offline   Reply With Quote