View Single Post
Old 09-07-2009, 05:34 PM   #2
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
The battery in the Pocket Pro is from LG. Robertb said it would be listed in the FAQ, but that has not happened yet. See Great job on the "sticky"!!

I have read several ePubs on the Pocket Pro without crashes. I exit to the file system whenever I take a break, and that might help although it is hard to tell for sure. I have noticed that the bookmark seems to only be accurate to the page (as defined by Adobe), so it does not always come back at exactly the right place.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote