View Single Post
Old 04-06-2011, 02:13 PM   #7
kiwidude
calibre/Sigil Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
@Starson17 - totally dude, the circle of stuff I know about in Calibre vs what I don't know makes it tough to keep up with.

In this particular case it was just selfishness/laziness on my part . As I posted above I am a "double-click to edit" kind of guy, all my plugins which have grids like Search the Internet and Open With all work this way. So supporting other edit modes such as what become Calibre's default wasn't very high on my priority list. I'll take a look at it one day, I just need to find Kovid's code to see what he does and replicate it in all the relevant plugins. I would guess meme has the same issue in his Kindle Collections plugin grids, though maybe he was more proactive about this than me
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote