View Single Post
Old 07-03-2010, 01:45 PM   #49
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnysmiles View Post
My problem is that when I connect it to the pc to synce and to recharge . It does the sync but says the pad is not charging and I know the usb is working because it syncs fine. So I have to charge it through the mains.
That's not a problem; it's the way that it's intended to be charged.

Even though it says "not charging" on a PC, it is in fact "trickle charging", but it will take a long time. Just use the wall charger if you want to recharge - that will fully recharge it in a couple of hours.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote