View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 07:05 PM   #26
Kess
Enthusiast
Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I use Word (2003, not 2007, hell no) for most of my writing. Really, any old word processor will do - I tend to freeflow write - but I'm comfortable with Word's interface and am too lazy to try OpenOffice or similar. I prefer as few distractions as possible when I'm writing.

For my blogfic, I use yWriter. Because of the post-a-day format, it fits into the scene-by-scene breakdown perfectly. It's invaluable for keeping the blog organised on my end, and it works on my little 10" EEE PC.

Haven't tried Scrivener (I have a Mac at home), but maybe I'll look it up!

~Kess / Mel
Kess is offline   Reply With Quote