View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013, 08:40 PM   #22
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by npoland View Post
So I got my PW2 today and proceeded to tear it apart. There is an accessible serial port on it. It prints out a bunch of start at bootup and lands you at a login prompt. I do not know where to go from here though :/
Attach Pictures.
At least of the serial port connections.

Set your terminal emulator to capture what is on the serial line, re-boot (hold power switch for 20+ seconds).

Attach the resulting text file.

Using the 'advanced editor' for your post, you will find a "manage attachments" panel below the text box.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote