Thread: Vox in the UK
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2011, 07:09 PM   #7
lioslaith
Zealot
lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505, Kindle, Kobo Vox/Glo, Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiwheeler View Post
Hi,

I'm a new UK, Vox user. So far it works fine but will say that the user manual is terrible!
As usual, written by those in in know with little coverage of basic questions like how to load and view your own files.

Hiwheeler.
Strangely enough the first thing I did after ordering my Vox was to add the user guide to my Kobo library so I could download/read up on the device before it arrived. It of course was added to the download queue when the Vox first synced on arrival. Then all attempts to access it I get the same error saying that the book (guide) isn't readable on my device yet. I even tried to delete/re-add to library but still can't fully download/read it on my Vox, rather ironic when you think about it

As for the quick start guide included in the box with my Vox, I could almost swear it matches the other similar quick starts guides I've gotten with other devices with only the word Vox inserted in place of device name they have.

Mostly learning how to use my Vox has been on past experience, trial and error and when that fails hunting down an answer on this forum.
lioslaith is offline   Reply With Quote