View Single Post
Old 11-12-2011, 08:49 AM   #92
monkeyluis
Banned
monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad "3", Kindle Touch, Kindle Fire, iPhone 4S
Quote:
Originally Posted by Care View Post
Personally, I love to customize my stuff. I don't want my phone to look like every other phone. I love that I can use different launchers and all kinds of other custom things with my android. I find iPhones all look the same, which is too boring for me.

I also hate itunes. Like hate it. I want to just drag and drop. That's it.

I have a Galaxy phone and I love it. I am pretty confident that I will get another when I upgrade. I like other Android phones, but I love my Sammy more than any HTC or other android I have played with (my husband has an HTC).
Cool. There are a lot of beautiful phones out there.

This goes back to the fashion argument then. So you customize your phone so it can be different. That is a fashion statement.

Btw, I can guarantee no one has an iPhone that looks like mine. I have a wallpaper (a photo I took in savannah that I turned B&W & then colored back in certain areas...did this all on my iPhone) & organize my app icons differently than anyone else.

I love dragging & dropping too, something I can do with my iPhone. Yay!

Next....

You android people really are amusing. I'm getting tired of repeating myself a lot though. Let's just all admit that you really don't know what you're talking about when it comes to ios devices. You'll notice I don't mention anything about some of the faults of the android os & it's devices. That's because I don't use one & wouldn't want to look ignorant in making false assumptions or spewing forth misconceptions.

Hey guess what. I am looking forward to my 1st android device next week, the kindle fire. I'm sure I'll post what I think about it & will love using it. In fact I told myself I was going to use it alone for at least a week to see how it is.

Last edited by monkeyluis; 11-12-2011 at 10:09 AM.
monkeyluis is offline   Reply With Quote