View Single Post
Old 10-19-2011, 01:20 PM   #67
khalleron
Kate
khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: MeeBook, Kobo Libra Colour
I've read five books on the T1 since I got it, only one of them crashed repeatedly and froze (Terry Pratchett's 'Snuff' bought directly from the Sony Store, which also had some strange formatting issues).

I downloaded the same book to my PC, stripped the DRM, sideloaded it to the T1, and it stopped crashing.

So I'm thinking the issue has something to do with a clash between Android and ADE or whatever permutation of same are on the T1.

So from now on I'm only direct downloading DRM-free books (which is mostly what I read anyway, but it was Pratchett(!), ya know?)
khalleron is offline   Reply With Quote