View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 02:57 PM   #43
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
I use Metazoa's patcher but lookng through the patches, the only one I see as being an actual bug fix would be the Fix Page Breaks bug item which does not seem to work all that well on my Aura HD -- I still get the odd paragraph stopping half way down the page and then a line or two at the start of the next page. Opening one book with overlong paragraphs, I get fewer breaks but they are not completely gone.

Regards,
David
Probably I have more bugs showing up on my Aura and mini then anyone, but I have never had the page break one. Weird eh?

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote