View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 05:03 PM   #14
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
Hi,
By the way in my home directory under Library/Preferences/ there is a binary plist called com.apple.LaunchServices.plist and it had a net.kovidgoyal.calibre architecture entry that was set to PPC. Perhaps some time in the past I used getinfo to set the architecture to ppc, and after upgrading to Snow Leopard, there was not way to disable that.

I used the plist editor to delete that entry.

Hopefully if anyone else runs into this, they can see if it helps them versus using lipo to strip things.

Thanks for your help.

Kevin
KevinH is offline   Reply With Quote