View Single Post
Old 12-30-2008, 09:38 AM   #10
French
Groupie
French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.French ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Thank you for the information on Baen. I had stumbled on that site a while back when I first discovered ereading. I'm not sure SF is my cup of tea but I've added it to my bookmarks for perusal at a later time (when/if I ever run out of other material).

I seem to fuzzily recall having checked something out at a library along the way as well, so I'm going to look further into that.
French is offline   Reply With Quote