View Single Post
Old 12-19-2014, 03:57 PM   #19
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by scoky View Post
I have created my "dicthtml.zip" file in ubuntu, however it doesn't work... for my test, your chinese-to-english dictionary doesn't work on my HD 3.12.0. Could you check it?
The file name has to be dicthtml-ja.zip, no other name works. I checked my chinese-to-english again, although with a Japanese book, since I do not have a Chinese on my reader. Simplified Chinese is also supported, but having only Japanese books, I cannot demonstrate it now (Edit: But cf. the examples in this post).
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screen_20141219_214039.png
Views:	640
Size:	84.9 KB
ID:	132691   Click image for larger version

Name:	screen_20141219_214532.png
Views:	681
Size:	58.1 KB
ID:	132692  

Last edited by tshering; 12-19-2014 at 04:10 PM.
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote