View Single Post
Old 12-19-2014, 04:31 AM   #17
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by scoky View Post
Hi tshering, now I am converting a chinese-to-chinese dictionary and a chinese-to-english dictionary. However, I always get a error during converation as shown in attatchment picture and it seems like a filename coding issue. I wander if you have some experience about this and could give me some hints? Thanks!
I did not use penelope (therefore I do not know how it works), and I know as much as nothing about py. Did you read the exchange with Olderzeus in the current thread? He says something about changing the codepage. I am not sure whether this was only necessary because of his local settings? Maybe this is a point you can start with?

Last edited by tshering; 12-19-2014 at 04:41 AM.
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote