View Single Post
Old 07-27-2013, 04:07 PM   #163
Edward M. Grant
Zealot
Edward M. Grant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward M. Grant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward M. Grant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward M. Grant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward M. Grant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward M. Grant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward M. Grant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward M. Grant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward M. Grant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward M. Grant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward M. Grant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard, Asus Transformer
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdimike View Post
NaNoWriMo. For the second time. This time around, September is Nano-plot-Mo.
Yeah, I'm hoping to finish a first draft of one of my novels in November. I was doing OK with it in May, but then realised I had to go back to the beginning and rethink where I was going with it.

Otherwise I'm going to try to get three more novels finished and uploaded by the end of the year. One is waiting for the final proof-reading and should be out next week, the other two are roughed out and I just need to complete them, then edit.

The last year has been so crazy in my day job that I haven't had much time for writing, but it should be slowing down for a while now. I just need to concentrate on one project at a time, rather than jumping between them.