View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 10:32 PM   #233
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanga View Post
Yep, that's what I mean twobob. It'd be kind of tricky to have all the possible IP addresses available in launchpad, even if I only stuck to the common 192.168.1.?? and 192.168.2.?? numbers.
right... I do a fair bit of messing around and I use (about) 5 servers - tops.

didn't realise you were after something a bit more industrial.

Seems like a very simple interogative dialog then would be the way forward and pump the results directly to the kvn.sh thingy.

smells like a kindlet (or something) to me mate. (can kindlets calls shell scripts? hmm not sure, possibly not)

either way. popup menu. enter ip thingy. pass to script. seems a robust enough solution
(I get a strong suspicion you are about to ask exactly how)

*goes off to have a mooch around*

Last edited by twobob; 11-18-2012 at 10:35 PM.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote