View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 07:15 PM   #21287
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
I've spent some time hoping for that alternative that we never talk about hoping for. So you wouldn't be the only one to not quite hope for that. In my case, I've finally gotten his mortgage off MY name and credit report (by dint of going $30,000 in the red to sell the place). But at least I'm feeling fiscally more relaxed.

Yes -- use us as your shoulder to lean (cry) on, when you need to.
that which should not be spoken has been constantly in my mind
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote