View Single Post
Old 08-18-2012, 10:20 AM   #55
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by giorgio130 View Post
This one is a K4. A broken kernel is what I was suspecting as well, probably I messed up with the files for Touch and Non-Touch since I had just flashed a K5.
Older versions of the getkernels script saved kernel images that could be up to 63-bytes too short. Some of the kernel images you can download from the pastebin URLs may indeed be "slightly" broken), but they have worked well for most people anyway.

I do not know if the K4 kernel images are COMPLETELY good or not. I suppose we should upload fresh kernel images.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote