View Single Post
Old 04-11-2012, 11:06 AM   #101
pssquirrel
ebooknut
pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage & Oasis
Thanks Simon! Yes, that's quite helpful, actually. I'm quite happy with the default Sony app. What tempts me with Morkl's modified reader are, of course, the fonts and font-size options. (Also, can you add custom css, and if so, how? That's not clear to me.)

But I'm a big chicken when it comes to messing with firmware. Every time I start reading threads about rooting and tinkering, most of it goes over my head, plus it generally requires a PC which is foreign territory for me, so I freak out.

Maybe I'll wait a little while and see if Morkl posts an update, just to be make extra sure everything works if I attempt this ...
pssquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote