View Single Post
Old 03-23-2012, 01:00 AM   #2
Lazer
Groupie
Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
Your question caught my attention. I sell a nonfiction Kindle and CreateSpace POD on Amazon.com .uk .de .it and .es .... once I uploaded to Amazon.com, the ebook version was listed after a bit on the European Amazon pages. I just took a look at Amazon.ca and was surprised to see that it wasn't listed there. I'm speaking in the Yukon next month and when I let the people that had signed up know about the book, I had a bump in sales.

Searching on Amazon.ca for Kindle books lists only 147 books. It tells me that Canadians shopping for Kindle books shop on Amazon.com

Wish I could tell you more–I don't get it.
Lazer is offline   Reply With Quote