View Single Post
Old 05-17-2008, 09:23 PM   #5
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
My answer isn't going to help Bob, but it might help someone.

I decided to forever give up buying a new desktop last fall. That's when I first came across Microcenter's refurbished computers. For under $250 you can find some powerful, slightly out of date PCs with XP installed.

I was originally looking to assemble a high end multi core computer for a couple long running jobs. Then I realized that I could nearly the same performance from 2 $250 machines that I would have gotten from a $1500 machine.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote