Thread: web2lrf
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2008, 08:45 AM   #264
llasram
Reticulator of Tharn
llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deputy-Dawg View Post
All I see there is the changelog for the various versions. I cannot find any archives anywhere. Nor am I suggesting that there should be any
If you're actively tracking and working with new features anyway, you could set yourself up to run from subversion. Then if you find something broken you (a) can submit an issue so Kovid can fix it before the actual release and (b) are able to revert to some earlier revision which doesn't have the bug you found.
llasram is offline   Reply With Quote