View Single Post
Old 05-16-2011, 11:17 PM   #8
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Quote:
Originally Posted by jshzh View Post
I got most of my dictionaries from the Russian website but I don't think they have Chinese dictionaries.
No, but I was thinking that if you could successfully install any other dictionary (Chinese or not), then it would indicate that there is some kind of problem with the Chinese dictionaries you have. If you can't install another different one, then the problem has to do with that. I was just suggesting a way to try to pinpoint the source of the problem (dictionary or system).
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote