View Single Post
Old 02-15-2011, 01:06 PM   #1
mewmartigan
Guru
mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis (2019)
Help -Sync Kindle back to beginning of book?

I tried looking for this answer and couldn't find anything.

My mother and I share Kindles under one account. I recently finished a book and she wants to begin reading it.

I went all the way to the end of the book and did a "go to" to the beginning of the book. My question is, how do I reset the sync? When my mom goes to the book, it always tried to sync to the very last page, which is technically the "furthest page read across all devices".

As an interim solution she can turn off her wireless to prevent the sync but then she has to read the whole book on the kindle...no pc or smartphone reading...
mewmartigan is offline   Reply With Quote