View Single Post
Old 11-27-2010, 10:37 PM   #268
Micah
Bluefire Reader dude
Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATimson View Post
I think that if you supported the NCX pageList, you might be the first reader software to do so. I know that I'd appreciate having a standards-compliant method of pagination for my personal conversions of print books.
Yes, the NXC method is high on my list. We currently only support the page map method that Liza described well here: http://blog.threepress.org/2009/11/2...-ncx-pagelist/
ough.
Micah is offline   Reply With Quote