View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010, 06:45 PM   #11
Pushka
Wizard
Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, Ipad, Iphone, Nexus and PPW
The emails seem random in that not everyone gets them, and those that do simply wait for a month and try again. I have never heard of anyones account being cancelled. One who did get the email hadn't even bought a kindle but was using their iPhone. I've had the kindle since last October and have got over 300 books from amazon. No email. No VPN. No US credit card. But I do have a real USA address.
Pushka is offline   Reply With Quote