View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 07:54 PM   #9
HorridRedDog
Addict
HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.HorridRedDog once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: PRS-600 EB-1150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcy View Post
I was chatting with their online help because I couldn't figure out how to register from out of state (you have to print out a form and mail it in).

I asked your question and the person on duty didn't know. She's going to pass the question to someone higher up and email me the answer. You'd have to be able to send them a check in US dollars at the least. Or perhaps they'd take cash.

-Marcy
Please let everyone (me) know. If you can then it may be possible for me to get a library account in the UK. I realy want to read "Under The Eagle" by Simon Scarrow. Geographic limitations.
HorridRedDog is offline   Reply With Quote