View Single Post
Old 05-30-2009, 03:00 PM   #7
Renaldo
Addict
Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renaldo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3G + WiFi
Quote:
Originally Posted by enarchay View Post
Oh, yeah. However, the books will still all be grouped together in "view by title" for example. Not a big problem, but when I'm searching through "view by title" it's a bit annoying to see blog posts and stuff when they're already stored as collections.
I see what you mean. Yeah, putting something in a collection doesn't take it out of the view title/author views. I think you'll find that as you use it, and organize everything into collections, you'll rarely go into those options unless you can't find something where you thought you put it.
Renaldo is offline   Reply With Quote